HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

|||||||||||======== BaditZ ===========||||||||||||||

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BaditZ

PostSubject: |||||||||||======== BaditZ ===========||||||||||||||   Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:28 am

Hello all.

In-game name: Baditz

refference: FUKINPIKEY

Story behind my refference. we were playin on this server and i kept kickin his ass.. Very Happy Only kidding!! Very Happy Very nice guy, he told me a few moves cz i only started playin db:source 2 days ago..

FUKINPIKEY: "Youre pretty good for 2 days!"

I cannot promise that i can be online evryday! mon-friday i live closer to college and have no internet up there. Ill play fri-sunday.

I treat people how they treat me.

Name: Donny

sex: doggy-style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUKINPIKEY

PostSubject: Re: |||||||||||======== BaditZ ===========||||||||||||||   Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:19 am

nice guy
learning very quickly, very good considering his play time, could do with a bit more experience but at the rate he is going he will be at a very formidable player soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotshots

PostSubject: Re: |||||||||||======== BaditZ ===========||||||||||||||   Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:37 pm

most of time people who played earth special forces half life 1 mod.... get this game pretty quickly.... it happened to me too... and i think this guy played it too.... if you played ESF before.. youre used to the action style... you just learn the new controls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joaocarlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: |||||||||||======== BaditZ ===========||||||||||||||   Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:19 am

to get in to oW you have to fight a member of oW and them that player tell us if you have what it takes to be in oW

look for a oW member and fight him

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dbsowclan.forumotion.com
FUKINPIKEY

PostSubject: Re: |||||||||||======== BaditZ ===========||||||||||||||   Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:54 am

i fought him, i think he has what it takes Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaditZ

PostSubject: Re: |||||||||||======== BaditZ ===========||||||||||||||   Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:38 am

Yeah i played esf before for a while Smile didnt play the newer esf with crazy melee. Guys wats the passowrd for the server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaditZ

PostSubject: Re: |||||||||||======== BaditZ ===========||||||||||||||   Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:14 pm

I just fought vendetto or something.. I won Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |||||||||||======== BaditZ ===========||||||||||||||   

Back to top Go down

|||||||||||======== BaditZ ===========||||||||||||||
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [oW] Clan Section :: Applying for the team-
Jump to: