Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who the strongest human

Go down 
+3
Kontrol
uzi
ScatterShot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ScatterShot

who the strongest human Empty
PostSubject: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 12:58 pm

in your opinion who do ya thinks the strongest human in the whole of dbz, personally i think it is tien, since he is always training and he's strong enough to save that namek scum and hercule satan from buu's attack, and didn't get killed by him unlike the other characters.
Back to top Go down
uzi

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 2:17 pm

isnt uub human?? coz i thought he was so then he would be strongest,
and when did tien save satan and "namek scum" from buus attack??
Back to top Go down
ScatterShot

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 2:26 pm

oh yea i forgot to mention uub does count, he cheated.... he was wished to be powerful he didn't earn it he was naturally strong. uub can just piss off hes one of the worst characters in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
uzi

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 2:33 pm

lol go tien go!
when did tien help mr sata and the namek guy from buu icant seem to remember
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 2:39 pm

well there u go, uub is the strongest, even though he is classed as a human hybrid as his soul was the soul of kid buu
Back to top Go down
Mr.Perfect
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Perfect

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 3:50 pm

Krillin has always managed to somehow hold his own but for the most part there aren't really many humans.Does tien really count since he has 3 eyes or is he just a freak?
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 6:04 am

lmao i never thought of that, well the strongest human is infact Gohan, hes half human Razz
Back to top Go down
ScatterShot

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 8:55 am

aah scratch did you guys even watch dragonball z. tien saves those guys from buu when he is the last person alive on Earth if you can remember. tien had 2 eyes like a normal human, but after meditating he opened his chakra to a physical thing his eye. the chakra is some special ki sh*t, green light thing you see when meditating. his third eye is where this chakra would be. so hes a human.

Also i said humans, Gohan is a hybrid so he would be a saiyman. or saiyaman. or huyain. something wierd like that. hes not human. Hes interbred.
Back to top Go down
Weeman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 9:45 am

the stongest has to be the ox king Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 11:02 am

master roshi is obviously the strongest Razz LOL
Back to top Go down
Mr.Perfect
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Perfect

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 3:45 pm

ScatterShot wrote:
aah scratch did you guys even watch dragonball z. tien saves those guys from buu when he is the last person alive on Earth if you can remember. tien had 2 eyes like a normal human, but after meditating he opened his chakra to a physical thing his eye. the chakra is some special ki sh*t, green light thing you see when meditating. his third eye is where this chakra would be. so hes a human.

Also i said humans, Gohan is a hybrid so he would be a saiyman. or saiyaman. or huyain. something wierd like that. hes not human. Hes interbred.

Thank god I don't meditate would not want that thing on my head.How does he wear glasses?
Back to top Go down
falldown
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 6:37 am

he doesnt need glasses he can beat up others to make them for his shade
Back to top Go down
http://www.owclan.com
BaditZ
BaditZ

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 1:29 pm

U have to give tien 3 black eyes when u fight him.. id say hed beat rocky balboa.. 3 eyes.. advantage like.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who the strongest human   who the strongest human Empty

Back to top Go down

who the strongest human
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DBSource :: General discussion-
Jump to: