Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Authorized absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ScatterShot

Authorized absence Empty
PostSubject: Authorized absence   Authorized absence EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 3:26 pm

I'm going on holiday, from October 13th - Nov 17th, im going to India. Just letting all you guys know, so im not going to be here in that period.

good bye, i might never see you guys again.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Perfect
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Perfect

Authorized absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authorized absence   Authorized absence EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 7:13 pm

ScatterShot wrote:
I'm going on holiday, from October 13th - Nov 17th, im going to India. Just letting all you guys know, so im not going to be here in that period.

If it is only that date why never again? Anyways have a good trip.
Back to top Go down
ScatterShot

Authorized absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authorized absence   Authorized absence EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 9:59 am

Mr.Perfect wrote:
ScatterShot wrote:

If it is only that date why never again? Anyways have a good trip.

Thanks Mr.Perfect, and i was only joking about never coming back. I don't know why i put that
Back to top Go down
Mr.Perfect
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Perfect

Authorized absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authorized absence   Authorized absence EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 8:07 pm

Well enjoy your stay . Seems like the forums here are sort of dead so you probably won't get responses from anyone else lol
Back to top Go down
falldown
Admin

Authorized absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authorized absence   Authorized absence EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 6:40 am

i allways try to check this daily, its not supost to be active mostly for annoucments and i hope that every1 else would check them too once and a while cuz there might be something important!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.owclan.com
Mr.Perfect
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Perfect

Authorized absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authorized absence   Authorized absence EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 6:59 pm

falldown wrote:
i allways try to check this daily, its not supost to be active mostly for annoucments and i hope that every1 else would check them too once and a while cuz there might be something important!!!!

Ya thats basically what I do.If more people joined the forums it would help
Back to top Go down
Joaocarlos
Admin
Joaocarlos

Authorized absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authorized absence   Authorized absence EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 12:41 pm

yeah it's beam a long time since i post it here

well there's nothing new in the game and... it's kinda of boring playing it now... i dont play for like 2 moths

waiting for an update Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://dbsowclan.forumotion.com
falldown
Admin

Authorized absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authorized absence   Authorized absence EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 7:59 am

theres no harm in that,but when new saga comes out its gonna be active and lots of work everywhere Very Happy ow recruits and re-recruits alot of good players then, were gonna re-fresh the forums Very Happy and do alot of shit at the server Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.owclan.com
Mr.Perfect
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Perfect

Authorized absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authorized absence   Authorized absence EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:21 pm

I have stopped playing alot to. I usually only play on weekends or when I'm really bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Authorized absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authorized absence   Authorized absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Authorized absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Oblivious Warriors :: Off Topic-
Jump to: